steadyaku47

Friday 6 November 2015

Listen to our children and love them unconditionally, just as they are.

steadyaku47 comment : My niece, Areti, and her wonderfully joyful attitude towards her life and her life with her family. May we all find the same joy in ours as she does in hers as we read what she shares with us of her life with her children.  The following is what she writes of her times with her children. 


by Areti Le Sueur

I am a little frustrated by parents who constantly put down their children to other parents. I don't stand for it. I pretty much walk away. Not into it at all. Its not cool. 

I find it disrespectful! I hear things like they aren't doing GOOD ENOUGH in school (not fitting in the box clearly). Not reading at the level parents expect them too. (once again not fitting in the box) while in support parents are ashamed and embarrassed that their children need support..., wow.....!

Time for parents to stop judgement of their own angels, let alone others other people's children. 

Take a step back and channel that negative energy into something good! Like supporting your child!

Our children don't stand a chance if we don't nurture, support them! And love them just as they are! 

Turn off the TV get down on the floor and talk to your kids, connect with them, laugh with them, listen to them, create happy memories. 

I feel parents need to be educated to better understand the cycles of life and perhaps break the negative programming of perhaps their childhood and all the rubbish they collected on the way to adult life. 

I broke mine....I had to smashed them over years and years of teachings, was full on, but if I didn't my kids didn't stand a chance. I can say with confidence that I AM an awesome MUM and Children's Yoga Teacher because I listen to our children and love them unconditionally, just as they are.

I stop and listen to my kids. I am not superior to them. I am here to guide them! 

We are a team. We communicate if we are having a bad day. We share it so we get the space we require or cuddle to get past whatever emotion we feel. I also have a dear soul sister who I can rely on if Lilli needs time to herself with another trusted loved mama she speaks to her and enjoys another sacred home with a soul sister who nurtures listens the same way as I do. 


Stop complaining about these angels. If this sounds like you go face yourself in the mirror and have a chat with yourself. 

What was your childhood like? 


Do you want the same for your children?

 
Be the change you wish to see in the world. It all starts with the parents! Seek out mindfulness teachings if you are open to it.

Learn to see things with clarity and love without expectations with a pure open heart.
 

I LOVE CHILDREN soooo much and have all the time in the world to stop and listen to these wise innocent souls.... that is why I have decided to write this post. 

Please stop judgement on your children. 


Plant happy seeds not poison. 

Peace and Love Areti

No comments:

Post a Comment