steadyaku47

Tuesday 2 February 2016

cakap cakap : steadyaku47


From late last night - around 10 P.M until now 6.49 A.M Melbourne time, I have been having problems in posting what I write onto my blog. It would seem that there are either problems with my Mac or the security of my computer has been compromised by someone who wants to make it difficult for me to blog. Until I can be sure what the problem really is I will have to stop blogging and put my thoughts on paper in the old fashion way - pen and paper. regards.   

If any of you are able to give me clarity on the possible cause of this problem please email at husseinhamid@y7mail.com

Thank you.

  1. 8. A hacker…Can fall into one of these types:• Black hats  Individuals with good computing knowledge, abilities and expertise but with the intentions and conducts to cause damage on the systems they attack  Also known as crackers• White hats  Individuals with good hacking skills  They perform defensive activities against hacking  Also known as security analysts
  2. 9. A hacker…• Gray hats  Individuals that perform both offensive and defensive hacking activities• Suicide hackers  Individuals whom want to fail a computing system for a personal ‘reason’ or ‘cause’  Not worried about the serious consequences that they may have to face as a result of their damaging activities i.e being jailed for many years 

P.S. My FB pages and emails are ok!...so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment