steadyaku47

Tuesday 9 February 2016

cakap cakap..."agen DAP (Melayu) menawar alaun RM1,200 sebulan"




steadyaku47 comment : 

I read the above posting this morning and initially dismissed it as another one of those rantings the Malays, from time to time, hurl towards the general direction of DAP in the hope that it does make the Malays think bad of DAP....but as the day unfolds...that piece kept coming back into my head because it did not reflect what I went through in the distant past.

Let me share my experience with you.

From July 2009 for about two years,  I wrote about 50 articles that was posted on Lim Kit Siang's blog. I did so because Kit Siang felt that I had something to say about things that was happening in Malaysia and he suggested that I should write about it.....and I did. I did not ask for payment nor was payment even offered to me. End of story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment