steadyaku47

Sunday 7 February 2016

cakap cakap....Rafizi Ramli : 1Juta-Desak-Buka-Kembali-Siasatan-Terhadap-Najib-Razak"


I am not a fan of Rafizi Ramli. 

Something in the way he carries himself and his all knowing full of himself ego galls me...but I must confess he has a bulldog tenacity in going after what he believes in, which has, over time, earned my grudging respect. The fact that he is also an old kolet boy makes it somewhat easier for me to doff my hat his way whenever I see him do something I think deserves more than a thumbs up from me.

This "1Juta-Desak-Buka-Kembali-Siasatan-Terhadap-Najib-Razak" is one of those instances....and it is an effort worth applauding for and one we must sokong!


We must sokong because this is a tangible, quantifiable and real way of showing the corrupt powers that be that we the Rakyat has had enough! This is just not you or me acting judge, jury and executioner of issues we agree or disagree with from the comfort of our armchair with the keyboard as our weapon of choice. This "1Juta-Desak-Buka-Kembali-Siasatan-Terhadap-Najib-Razak" requires you to click onto the site link, then click again to go into the petition, put your name, address and IC number to identify yourself and then click "Submit"....before you can register your sokongan for the petition. Be brave enough to put your name and address .....we cannot continue to be faceless "anon" anymore. 

And if you do read this Rafizi....Tabek Tuan. 

P.S...I am not too keen on addressing my self with that "Patik" title...but I will overlook it this time for the greater good!....just registering my two cents worth of protest!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment