steadyaku47

Sunday 7 February 2016

cakap cakap....the fraility of old age and our blessings.


Each one of us will have songs that brings back long past times and memories...this song from the Seekers tugs at my heart strings because it reminds me of the times with my loved ones when life was different.

Life is still good today...but the frailty of old age and the limitations of what we can and cannot do because of old age makes me yearn for those times long past when being together meant being just that ....doing things together, going places together and enjoying what life has to offer together.

But I am blessed that we met when I was 21 and my wife 23...and today when I am 67 and she 69...we are still together.....still in love....and doing what we still can, together. For those of you who do read what I write...may you be blessed in the same way as we have been blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment